Friday, September 25, 2015

Whats up Fridayyyy

Last day of deload week was lovely!! I have to say I took it pretty easy this week seeing as thought the next month may be absolute hellπŸ’€ I took yesterday off and was so miserable and sore for some reason.. But it was a much needed break. You have to remember to listen to your body.. I did.

Started with 20 yard sprints
- 3 with a bungee
- 2 without

20 yard side shuffle
- 1 with a bungee
- 1 wihtout

20 yard backwards
- 1 with bungee
- 1 without

Light squatting for 3 sets of 8

Depth box jumps for 3 sets of 8 too

Bench press 3 sets of 8 but i stayed on the lighter side as I've been irritating my shoulder. I used 95 lbs.

Pull ups 3 sets of 5 (phewwwwww)

I did 1 set of curls with a 20 lb dumbell
And 1 set of band pull downs

AND FINALLY ABS but only 1 set of my favorite ab twists!! (I actually added some reverse crunches bc why not) 

Have a wonderful weekenddddd!!
Anyone else see what Quest didddddd πŸ˜πŸŽƒ I'm pump-kined 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment