Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Deloading week!

A quick recap of Tuesday

Sprints and core.
I worked on 20y sprints- forwards backwards and side shuffles.. Alternating with a bungee.
4 sets of 10 squat jumps and jump tucks
Core involved my favorite.. the TRX (its a lot of fun) as well as reverse crunches and planks. I did 5 different exercises 2x20

It was a rough day for me, I should of lifted but I was surprised I made it that far honestly.

Today I was feeling a lot better.. I went early to get in a lot of shoulder work, to make sure I am really loosening my back/shoulders/ arm up. I make sure to do this before because I am always so tired at the end of practice I dread doing it if I even do it at all. Its a good tip!

We started today with 100's and abs!!! 16 this time..thankfully, although it still sucked.


Our lifts went like this..

2 way band touches - 3 sets of 15 
Dumbbell step ups - 3 sets of 6 I used 40 lbs
DB 1 arm row - 3 sets of 6 at 65lbs
Bulgarian split squat with the bar 3 sets of 6 I did 65 lbs, 85 lbs, 105 lbs
Step downs/ SL holds 1 set of 30
Back extension 2 sets of 10
I worked on some hip movement drills
And finished with some abs!!!

Its nice to be able to come home and not feel like I cant interact with the rest of the world because I am so exhausted I just want to have a no plants party with Khaleesi on the couch with a box of donuts and a strong iced coffee #BecauseNoPantsAreTheBestPants and Coffee&Donuts solve all problems.

Happy Hump Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment