Saturday, October 3, 2015

October is hereee

Deadlifts always set back my posts a day late!! Deadlifts, man.

I have to get used to having Wednesday off, it's a nice break in the week but I have to admit I was a little lost. What to dooooo! Hang out with Khaleesi... And drink pumpkin iced coffees!


Thursday began like every other day, sprints.
6 x 30 yard sprints alternating with a bungee.
2 x 30 yard backwards also alternating.
2 x 30 yard side shuffle alternating.

DEADLIFTS MANNN (c'mon man)
4 x 5 today but heavyyyy. It looked like this 305, 315, 325, 330.
Surprisingly I didn't struggle as bad as I thought I would… Maybe wednesday off was a wonderful idea.

4 x 5 single leg box jumps with a weight vest. (I am terrible at these!)

3 x 5 dumbbell step ups with 45s 
Its hard to hold onto the dumbbells after DL destroyed my hands.. but I need to go up in weight and learn to stablize better.

3 x 5 (each leg) lunge to squat jump

1 x 50 step downs YES 50. These destroy lives.

3 x 20 Glute bridge hip flexors

1 x 15  7 way hips


No comments:

Post a Comment